Before and After School Care
OPEN ARMS CARE
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Our Philosophy and Aims
Open Arms Care supports the rights of each child to learn through play based learning experiences. Children thrive in learning environments that will enhance their overall development and provide a strong foundation for their future achievements.
We aim to provide quality care and supervision for children by:
* planning appropriate activities that challenge the child's curiosity and imagination
* inspiring self-confidence and self-esteem
* being positive role models and teaching appropriate social skills
* nurturing a child's whole sense of worth
* nurturing their uniqueness and their potential
* developing their problem solving skills
* encouraging their individuality within a group context
* allowing and valuing children to be involved in the planning of programs, rules and responsibilities
* encouraging positive communication and liaison between the service, parents, schools and the appropriate community group
We provide care Monday to Friday from 7am to 8.50am in the morning and from 3.20pm to 6pm in the afternoon.
Breakfast and afternoon tea are provided each day.
For further information about cost and CCB entitlements please contact:
Open Arms Care Children Services
Phone: (02) 6655 2650 (phone prompt #1)
Address: 1 Elliot Close, Bellingen, NSW,2454
We look forward to hearing from you!